Thursday, August 20, 2009

Male Model of the moment

Jethro Cave.




As shot by Hedi Slimane and well, me, ha. Jethro's photo is just one of the photos you can expect to see at next Thursday's Melbourne Street Fashion.com exhibition. I really can only think of the exhibition at this stage, with only a week to go I'm very stressed yet excited, and currently a little tipsy after the Beat Poet launch at Alice Euphemia. Fashion week brings with it so many events before and after the actual "fashion week" it really should be called "fashion month". So please bear with me as the mayhem unfolds. I'll try and keep you up to date on all the insiders news and goss, but if they keep providing unlimited free champers I don't know how I will be able to cope. I'm an easy drunk you see, and as evidenced by this post drinking and writing don't really go hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment